born slippy

Ever wondered what the world’s most viscous interface is?

Ice on ice?  Engine oil on a highly tuned motor?  Some sort of diamond coated thing on pure liquid gold?  Teflon on, erm....., bacon maybe?  

No.  The slipperiest thing known to man exists between skin and the aluminium case of an Apple iPhone.  I know this to be true after dropping my phone several times in one day after I took its case off.  Fortunately, all of these drops happened indoors.

Until….

Until I went to check something while sat in the garden.  Luckily, I was sat (and not standing) as the silky, polished, ice like object escaped once more from my grip and onto the stone floor below.


Ouch. 

Comments

  1. OUCH, indeed! (I bet androids aren't as slippery...just sayin'....) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts