aiming high

I’d never been interested in making videos.  My camera work extended only to stills photography with only short little family moments or trips to the waterfalls caught on my phone if needed.  I’d always preferred telling a story through a photograph.

Until that is I shot a short film on my old Audi TT before I sold it.  And now the bug has bitten.  I never knew it could be so much fun.

I’m enjoying the filming side yes, but it’s the editing and post production that is far more exciting.  I’ve taught myself to use Apple’s proprietary software called iMovie and I’m having great fun splicing, editing and re-arranging clips to make a coherent short film.  I’m getting to grips with adding music to the footage now to hopefully one day produce something of real quality.

I sold my back up stills camera and bought one of these new-fangled GoPro action cameras.  And I’m now saving up to buy a drone!

Well there’s no point doing something half-heartedly now is there?

Anyway, I’ve got an idea for a short film.  And who knows?  One day I might even share it on here.  

For now though, here's that film about my old car.





Comments

  1. I'm impressed! Mostly for the 'backwards' shifting and the wheel being on the WRONG side! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts