storm

The weather people have warned us there is a storm coming today.

I can well believe them. 

It’s 9.40am and I’ve just been outside to try and take a picture of the approaching Armageddon only the sky is too dark!  The photograph I took really doesn’t do the vista justice.  The wind is beginning to pick up yet it is eerily warm especially for this time of year.  Storm Ophelia is heading up from the Azores – hence the warmth I guess.  We get ready to get battered by it.

I’ve done as much as I can by taking down any loose things outside the house and in the garden, and moved anything that could be broken indoors.

I usually quite enjoy stormy weather but this one looks and feels a bit different.  A bit more menacing than usual.

Still.  How often are the weathermen right? 


I've said my goodbyes to my rubbish bin and sack



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts